he following cancellation policies are taken from the [Terms and Conditions of Hire], and form a part of these terms and conditions:
The following conditions must be met in order for a customer to qualify to hire equipment from Pegasus Sound and Light:
1. Hirer must be over the age of 18 on the first day of the hire period.
2. Hirer must have a permanent UK address and must provide proof of address in the form of a recent utility bill or statement dated within the last 3 months.
3. Hirer must provide proof of identity in the form of a valid passport or photo-card driving license.
4. Pegasus Sound and light reserve the right to ask for as many forms of ID as deemed necessary.
5. Payment for hire must be made by traceable electronic means, limited to: Card Payment or BACS transfer.
6. In the event the hirer must pay by cash, a security deposit up to the total RRP value of the goods hired will be taken
7. Payment for the order must be made from an account that is in the hirer’s name.
8. Pegasus Sound and Light reserves the right to refuse hire of equipment without the need to give grounds for refusal. Under such circumstances, any amounts paid in advance by the client for the booking in question will be fully refunded.
- Pegasus Sound and Light reserves the right to charge a security deposit for the hire of equipment. This will be required entirely at Pegasus Sound and Light’s discretion.
- Should a security deposit be required, the deposit value will not exceed a maximum of 100% of the total of the manufacturer’s RRP for all equipment to be hired.
- Security Deposits will be taken in the form of a card transaction – this is a temporary hold of a specific amount on a credit or debit card.
- The security deposit will be refunded within 48 hours of all items of equipment being returned from hire in satisfactory condition, and at such a time that no outstanding monies are owed by the client.
- Further Funds may be collected from the card details by Pegasus Sound and Light, for example but not limited to; if equipment is not returned at the end of the hire period, if equipment is returned in an unsatisfactory condition. If a balance is due on a customer invoice.